Like TED, our mission is to share “Ideas Worth Spreading”; but in a way that shows the world, and more importantly, Rochesterians themselves, the vast potential and brilliance that exists in this dynamic, evolving city.
How we Fulfill Our Mission:
- We organize and host TEDxRochester annually in Rochester, NY.
- We seek out speakers with ideas and missions that we feel can have a positive impact on the Rochester community.
- We seek out the sponsorship and collaboration of organizations that we feel contribute to the growth and prosperity of the Rochester community.
- We record the speakers at TEDxRochester and make their talks available to the world community through our web-site: www.tedxrochester.com, YouTube and our parent organization TED.
- We keep attendance at TEDxRochester FREE and open to the public so any and all may partake.